Please see our latest job adverts below. If you have any questions about the positions then please contact the school office.
We currently have a vacancy for a Midday Assistant to work at lunchtime supporting the children with eating their lunch and in the playground.
If you are interested in becoming part of the team please contact Val Walsom or Laura Benns in the school office - phone: 01206 240288 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 to 1 LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Heathlands Primary school is looking to appoint a motivated and experienced 1-1 LSA to provide individual support for an EYFS child with Autism as they start their journey with us.
The post is initially for 25 hours per week.
Heathlands Primary school is looking to appoint a motivated and experienced 1-1 LSA to provide individual support for a Year 2 child with Autism.
The post is initially for 18.75 hours per week.
The ideal candidates will need to:
- have experience of supporting children with special educational needs
- have a good understanding of how children learn
- have outstanding behaviour management strategies
- be able to lead games and supervise children effectively during playtimes and lunchtimes
- be flexible and able to use their own initiative
- be able to work as part of a team
- have excellent communication skills
- be energetic, enthusiastic and have a passion for supporting children with their learning
- have a sense of humour
- A clear commitment to the safeguarding of all children
Heathlands can offer:
- Happy, motivated and well-behaved children
- A friendly hardworking team of staff and parents
- Opportunities for ongoing professional development, including Trauma Perceptive Practise.
- Support from the SENCO and the Leadership team
Application forms can be downloaded from the school website or requested from the office. We welcome calls to discuss the positions.