Full time Maternity Teacher - Year Two
Starting date January 2023
Heathlands Primary School is an extremely caring, outward-looking and highly inclusive school.
It is described accurately by one member of staff as having a 'village feel where you are part of a family'. (OFSTED 2018)
We are seeking to appoint a maternity cover teacher to Year 2.
We hope to add a creative and inspiring teacher to our exemplary team. This is a fixed term contract until August 2023 in the first instance. Heathlands is a welcoming, vibrant and inclusive school that offers a creative, varied and engaging curriculum for our children.
Share our school’s core values of Trust, Respect, Enjoyment, Courage and Kindness and model these to staff, children and parents
Be a highly effective classroom teacher with high expectations of children's behaviour, attainment and progress
Be able to motivate, inspire and challenge pupils to achieve their very best
Be part of a child centred approach that is inclusive of everyone
Have excellent teamwork skills
Have an innovative approach to learning and teaching
Show a proactive nature and a keen willingness to improve
Have excellent organisational skills
Our children have a great appetite for learning which enables our teachers and support staff to plan and teach in an exciting way. Pupils embody the Christian values of the school. They are kind, well-mannered and supportive, and celebrate each other's achievements. Their behaviour is exemplary. (OFSTED 2018)
We warmly welcome visits to the school.
Deadline for applications: Friday 14th October 2022 at 9am.
Part time 1-1 LSA
Essex Scale 3 (Pt 4-5)
Heathlands Primary school is looking to appoint a motivated and experienced LSA to provide individual support for a child in Year 5.
The post is initially for 12 hours per week.
The successful candidate will need to :
• Share and exhibit our school’s core values: Trust, Respect, Enjoyment, Courage and Kindness
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have experience of working with children with SEND
• Have the ability to show initiative and motivation
• Be committed to supporting children in their learning
• A clear commitment to the safeguarding of all children
Heathlands can offer:
• Happy, motivated and well behaved children
• A friendly hardworking team of staff and parents
• Opportunities for ongoing professional development
• Support from the Leadership team
Applications close 21.10.22 (midday)